The Board of Governors are the proprietors of Emmanuel School (Walsall).
The position of Chair of the Board of Governors is currently vacant and the role is being covered by members of the governing body. The Governors can be contacted at Emmanuel School, 36 Wolverhampton Road, Walsall, WS2 8PR. The telephone number is 01922 635810.
Emmanuel School (Walsall) is a limited company registered in England at 54 Jayshaw Avenue, Birmingham, B43 5SA.
The registration number is 6459251. Charity Registration number is 1138341. The telephone number is 01922 635810.
To view the company accounts, please view our details at the Charity Commission website.
The Governors have overall responsibility for Emmanuel School (Walsall). Their role is to monitor the working out of the trust deed and safeguard the school's theological position and financial status. See details of current governors.
Mr Jonathan Swain BA PGCE
Senior Management Team
The Senior Management Team (SMT) are responsible for the day to day running of the school. This includes all teaching staff and helpers and also pastoral care.
The school has many written policies including the following:
- Admission and Application
- Discipline and Behaviour
- Fire Risk
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Off-site Education
- School Accessibility Plan (Equality Act 2010)
- Special Educational Needs
Parents or prospective parents are welcome to request a copy of any of the policies stated above. Parents should contact the school office for this information or view policies online. Parents are also welcome to request copies of other subject, non-subject and exam policies.
View our recent results online.
Other Information Available
The following information is available on request to all parents or prospective parents:
- Details of the curriculum offered by the school.
- Details of academic performance during the previous year, including the results of any public examinations.
- Details of standardised tests and how the school assesses pupils' progress.
- Details of the complaints procedure used by the school along with the number of formal complaints made during the preceding year.
- Details of staff employed at the school (including temporary staff) and a summary of their qualifications.
- Details of educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and for pupils for whom English is an additional language.
Please contact the school office to request any of the above information.
Emmanuel School is pleased to notify parents that the school has received no formal complaints during the previous 12 months. Please also see the Complaints Policy.